Saturday, January 1, 2011

Asian Water Sports Village

Ahoy there! Let me blog about the vacation my friends and I went few days back.

Initially, the plan was to Port Dickson and then to Puchong, but the former destination was cancelled due to some reasons. So, the final plan was to Asian Water Sports Village located at Taman Tasik Prima, Puchong on 29th December.





There were ten of us, Fatin (organiser), Farzana, Azizah, Michelle, Mei Yan, Farn Ye, Yen Wing, Viknes, Christopher and I. We took a bus to the destination and checked in the luxury villa around 3 p.m.



Honestly, the villa looks darn simple and empty from outside. But as we stepped inside the villa, we were quite amazed. It is spacious, nicely-designed, luxurious, cosy... Oh I can't think of other words to describe the three-storey villa. Jacuzzi, sauna and fish spa are just at the backyard of our villa! Cool!






We were given some time to unpack our stuffs before briefing for the water sports.



After briefing, we could finally dive into the lake and queue up anxiously for water sports. We played towable tubes like jet ski and banana boat. To be frank, I don't know how to swim and I was pretty nervous to get myself involve in them. But since Farn Ye and Yen Wing said it's safe and they would help me in case I fall into the water, I gave it a try. It was fun and exciting! I almost fall into the water but I held on as hard as I could. Haha.






After 7 p.m. all the water sports had to stop and so we jumped into the jacuzzi. I love the jacuzzi the best! Relaxing! Some were enjoying the fish spa while others in the sauna. Seriously, it was damn cold after the water sports and the best way to warm yourself quick was to get into the sauna. Haha.





We had barbecue at the backyard after bathing. Saddiq and his cousin came later but went back after dinner. We even ordered Domino's Pizza because the guys didn't seem to be full. Haha.





Free time. Some played Wii while others Foosball. Later, movie. Chris and I were the last ones to sleep, around 5 a.m.







Everyone was freaking tired and had muscles ache the next day. Farn Ye woke up at 7 a.m. and he played foosball alone! OMG! Haha. Farzana left us early as she had to go to Singapore. Azizah and Fatin prepared the breakfast. We woke up at 10 plus. The guys went kayaking.




Checked out at 12 p.m. and called cabs. And that's the end of our vacation!

Must thank you guys for making the trip a wonderful one! Especially Fatin, Farzana, Azizah and Michelle as they brought a lot of things there and they got everything done.

Thank You Friends!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while.

Anonymous said...

if you dont take the villa package, you will end up the shitty package you never expected. I took the RM 38/RM48 package which only include the water sport only.

They took me to sort of an island, im telling you the place is not proper at all. the toilet stink, the huts are small, the lake water is dirty, and the banana boat guy is very rude. when i go back home, i try my hard not to remember the moment i was there. such a nightmare!

Unknown said...

hye there, wanna ask u, u masuk sana, memang tak boleh bawak outsides drinks lagsung, i mean, air masak from outside.. heee.
i planned to go there, how about the food and drinks price there? mahal tak??

waiting for reply. hehe.:)

froggyyeeleng said...

To Fifi Zaffida,

You can bring your own drinks in. We even ordered pizzas to be delivered to our villa. Haha. I didn't see they sell any food and drinks there, so you either buy from elsewhere or bring your own food to cook. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, how can I book the villa? Can you please advise me? Thanks a lot

T said...

hi .. :) i planned to go there. may i know which villa u stay? What the name of villa? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, May I know which package you guys took? Cause you didn't stated clearly. Just wanna know cause I think the villa is superb. reply asap so I can plan it with my friends. Thank you! :D and they said they will charge extra for the outside foods and drinks right? Have to buy our own food to use the BBQ pit there or they provide?