Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

It seemed like nothing much to blog about Sunday because it was just as usual.
=.='''
Chatted with mum and bro the whole evening.
Kinda interesting because we were gossiping!
Ssshhhh~
XD

Gosh!
I only started doing my homework around 7 p.m.!
@.@
Ahhh~
There's only one reason for that...
L.A.Z.Y.
>.<
Hahahaha~~~

Aiks~
My bro took picture of me when I was reading newpaper.
The jacket and cap was my eldest bro's.



Aunt brought back some of my cousin sister's wedding photos.
Her guai lou (mat salleh) hubby is kinda.....
Ahem~~
*cough cough*
It's better not to say...
Guess yourself.
Ahahahaha~~
XD

Anyway, hope she will be happy with her guai lou hubby and faster born a chinese-american baby for me to play with!
Hehehe~
Errr...excuse me...born a baby for me to play? @.@
I got to be kidding...
Ahahaha~~

No comments: