Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Weird

Wah wah wah!!!
Look at the time!
It's already 2 a.m. ++ !!!
Still haven't sleep yet!
Tomorrow got school wan lerh
Later become panda macam mana???
@_@
Aiyah
You don't need to worry me ahh
I sudah biasa pun
Lagipun my panda eyes lama already got loh
Masih takut apa
Hahahahaha
XD

This morning lagi giler
Ooppss
Not morning
Should be evening!!!
I woke up at 4 p.m. !!!
Giler!!!
@_@

Just woke up
I saw my aunt was busy doing something
I was wondering what was she busy doing
[since she is a retiree now, she should be free]
Rupa-rupanya she was helping my cousin sister to rearrange her files
I should say it more specific
The files of my cousin sister's magazines and newspapers interviews, commercials and advertisements...bla bla bla.....
Seriously, I don't she had so many interviews before
@_@







No comments: