Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday

Today get a real shock early in the morning
Jia Min cut her hair!!!
Wooooo~~
Nice cut oh
Actually her hair very long already wan
She always tells us that she wants to cut short hair
Aiya~~
You know wan la
Change hairstyle a bit mah
Takkan the same hairstyle for the whole life meh?
=.=
And now
She did it!
Hahahahaha
Become lagi leng lui already worr
Good good!
^^

Today also got the Pameran Dadah
Those little models of drugs really cute, man!
Hahahahaha
Ahem~~
Don't misunderstand
It doesn't mean that I have the intention to consume drugs, ok?

Have to jot down all the homework for that lazy dirty chicken wing!
Kanasai~~

Physics class almost fall asleep
Damn sleepy!

That Paramjit lagi giler
She asked us to read at least a book or novel for this month!
Die loh!
You find the time for me then I read for you loh
Haiyo~~

My mum went back to her hometown again
=.=
Not sure when will she be coming back
I think most probably Wednesday guaa

So, just now my eldest bro fetched her to my uncle's house first
So my third elder bro and me also followed
Hahahaha
We want to have a ride
Hehehehe
My this brother horr
Just now he sped like 100 km/h!!!
Sooooo syok!!!
Woooohoooo~~
But leh
Could feel his little tiny Perodua Kancil like "floating"
=.='''

那个
妈咪
我等你回来答复我啊
你还没告诉我
我可不可以去云顶阿帅的jekk
>.< 我懂你很担心我被人拐带
我会很小心的啦
反正有酱多很好人的倩迷陪嘛
放你100个心吧
快点回来啊
我要答复人家的啊

No comments: