Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy "Yan Yat"!!

Today is the seventh day of lunar calendar...or most commonly known as "yan yat" (人日)!

It's everyone's birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL!!!



How's Chinese New Year huh? Ermhh...I went back to my mama's kampung in Kampar during the first three days of Chinese New Year. The best part spending time in kampung was when everyone sat down together to eat and chit-chat all night long. I always enjoy laughing my ass out of my uncles' and aunts' jokes! Even my little cousin brother is a joker. Hahahaha~


on the way back to kampung...


aww~it rained...


kampung is such a relaxing place


half brick and half wood houses...


travelling back to KL...



Just the next day after I'm back in KL, I started my driving lesson! Haha~ I'm the latest to learn among my friends. Nah~ Don't care lah...

Next plan was attending Yen Wing's Chinese New Year gathering at his house. Gamble and gamble...that's what we youngsters do during Chinese New Year mah...








aha~i took this picture...


again...i captured this! heehee~

Haha~ I don't know why we always have problem deciding where to eat! Hahahahaha~ Really...it always takes up more than half an hour just to decide where to eat! Haiyoooo~ damn hungry lah... So, we ended up taking dinner at KFC! Lol~





After dinner, it's FIREWORKS time! Awww yeaahh~ I...urhm...rather take photos... Hahaha~


this very hard to capture...


super junior oi o! hahaha












Timothy's work! love this pic!

No comments: