Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weirdest Encounter...

I was at Pasar Seni LRT Station this afternoon, rushing to college since I was already late.

When I was about to get to the escalator, a man in his late thirty suddenly bumped into me and asked me if I was ... (some kind of name).

I told him that he'd mistaken the wrong person and so I continued rushing.

He apologized and started introducing himself to me and even asked for my name.

I was actually reluctant to answer him...just perfunctorily answered him.

As I reached the upper level of the platform, he suddenly came up with a very ridiculous question!

He asked: "Can we have a hug? A friendly one will do."

I was like... WHAT THE HELL???!!!!! I ain't gonna give you any hug!!! Who do you think you are???

I was damn shocked and of course reject it!!

Fortunately, his train had arrived and he had to board the train. Otherwise, I wouldn't have escape from this weird man!

After that, I checked my handphone and purse...afraid if he intended to pickpocket.

Luckily, they're still safe with me! Fuhh~

No comments: