Thursday, May 6, 2010

Relieved a Little, BUT then...

I miss blogging~~~

I was struggling to finish my Moral Folio and tonnes of homeworks!!!

I even stayed up the whole night on Tuesday until the next day! This made me extremely tired on Wednesday. I almost fall asleep during assembly. I'm not joking. My eyes were 90% closed already! Plus, that day classes all double periods...lagi sleepy!

I think this is my first time in my 16 years + of life I felt sooooo damn tired!

Atleast, for now I've passed up my Moral Folio, my burden lightens a little. Felt relieved a little (little means really really little)

But, Wing Kan just reminds me of English essay! Oh no! This one tak buat tak boleh lah, boleh mati orang punyerr...



I knew I had posted this on Facebook...
But I just like it...
好爱你弹琴的样子♥
I guess you'll be happy if you read this, right?

I don't know why, but I just got attracted when you played the piano. It was....cool!


No comments: