Saturday, May 1, 2010

I was shocked to hear that one student from our school got infected by A(H1N1). Kesian the 4 Cengal-ians for they had to be quarantined. Hope the victim get well soon. The school also distributed each of us a mask as a protection. Wearing mask suffocated me, even it was only for one minute.



Oh no, I went hyper, no no no, I was SUPER HYPER during Biology lessons! I scared my friend off. Lol~ Don't worry, I'm normal at this moment, but I won't know what will happen the next minute. Haha~ Hmm...I haven't been so hyper for a very very long time. Maybe, it's a way for me to relieve stress. But the lady just took all the fun out of it.



Supposed there is a fans gathering on Saturday, but it is cancelled due to the small number of people attending. There may be another fans gathering during the school holidays.





I saw this awesome picture on Facebook.

IP MAN 2


+


IRON MAN 2


=

IPRON MAN 2

No comments: