Monday, July 6, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

I set alarm at 11:00AM...
Cause I want to wash my school shoes...
[actually i should wash them yesterday...but forgotten...just as my brother always calls me, "forgetful lady"...hahahaXP]
When it rang, I pressed the snooze button...
This went on and on for a few times...
Until I don't even know when I turned it off!
Kanasai betul...
>_<
As a result, I woke up at 1:00PM!
I quickly jumped out from my bed!
HahahahahaXD

#############################################

Those two arghh...
Sudah besar masih mau gaduh lagi...
Aduiii~~~
=.='''
Pura-pura tak nampak...
>_<

#############################################

Hari ini tak tau sudah giler atau apa...
Asyik ambik gambar aje...
Aiksss~~~



My eldest brother's Canon Ixus camera
[saya pun mau satu >_<]


Mentos Chewing Gum


No head pineapple???
=.=??


The chicken looks funny...hahahahahaXD



Ohhh~sooooo CUTEEEEE~~~~~


Lil` Kancil...
[errr...just ignore my brother there =.=''']


POO'S ICE "REAM"?????


The head kena tarik panjang panjang...kesian...
T_T


A must-hug cushion everytime I sit my brother's car...hahahahaha


Wooaahhh!!! Solved!!! Pro leh...
[ahaaa~my brother is the pro one XD]


Apa tu???
Speaker lah...ngok =.='''


Yumm yummm~~~



Self-made orange juice...
Aduii~banyaknye buih >_<

No comments: