Sunday, July 5, 2009

Estima + ASQ 2009 Top 5

This morning...
While I was lying on my beloved bed...
My handphone rang...
Eiii~
Got SMS boh...
It's STICKO...
He told me that he saw the Estima which WAN CHEAN used for her EP Promo Tour!!!
It was parked infront of a chinese temple at Jalan Maharaja Lela...
It looks like this...

I asked him whether he got snap pictures or not...
But he said that by the time he took out his handphone...
He cannot see the Estima already...
[he was in the car at that time]




=============================================



《ASTRO STAR QUEST 2009 TOP 5 PROMO》
8 July 2009
Wednesday
7:00 PM
Sungei Wang Concourse Area



《ASTRO STAR QUEST 2009 FINAL》
25 July 2009
Saturday
8:00 PM
Stadium Putra Indoor, Bukit Jalil



Astro Star Quest 2009 Top 5




ASQ 1 : 刘界辉




ASQ 2 : ALVIN 钟健桦



ASQ 3 : Min 黄毓敏



ASQ 4 : Ryan 涂富祖



ASQ 5 : 曾洁钰

No comments: