Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Poor thing

Aduhhhhh~~~
My Dardar is SICK!!!!!
Poor little girl...
She told me that she started to have fever since Sunday.
On Monday, she was still fevering.
I was like a mother on that day.
=.='''
I checked her body temperature from time to time.
And forced her to drink lots and lots and lots of water.
Non-stop nagging as like an old lady.
>_<
She was absent today (Tuesday).
I had no companions.
Sad case...
T_T
She said she might not be going to school tomorrow too.
Sad sad sad case...
T___T
Hope you will get well soon, baby~
Otherwise, I will nag you again.
Take care, ya~
Will misssss you much~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many were absent today too.
Wonder why...
@_@

Pn. Rohaida didn't come.
So, no Add Maths today.
But we were forced to do some Add Maths questions.
Heard that it was for a survey.

Pn. Thamarai sindir-ed us again.
She loves to use maksud tersirat.
Get lost lah.
Shooooo~~~
>_<

Nothing special during Sejarah class.

Many people had to pay RM0.50.
This was their punishment for entering BM class late.
Wahahahaha~~~

Moral lessons extremely boring.

No comments: