Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 in 1

Aiyaya~~~
I don't have much time to online...
Apatah lagi blogging...




MONDAY

YEAH~YEAH~~YEAH~~~
My group won the first prize for Teasure Hunt Competition!!!!!
*applause*

CHICKEN PUFF ROCKS!!!!!

Michelle and the gang won the first prize for Rocket Competition while Yen Wing and the gang won third!!!
Congratz!!!
Hmmm~~~
Our class not bad mah.
Quite a number of achievements.
Hehehehehe~~~
*more applause*


We shared some of the food in the hamper with our classmates.
Just like having a party!
Wooohooooo~~~

There was a photography session for every class on Monday.
At first, we planned to do the famous "Michael Jackson pose" for the freestyle.
Just like this...

But at last I think only a few of them did.
Haizzz~~~
Wasted...




TUESDAY

The whole day damn sleepy!!!
Cacat!
Cause we had 2 periods of Add Maths, 2 periods of Bio, 2 periods of Moral!!!
Teachers' lectures were giler boring!!!
They hypnotize us!
zzzzzzzzzz




WEDNESDAY

Almost half of my class students were not in the class!!!
Yiipeee~~~
Cause they were involved in the photography thingy.
So, we chat all day long!
Ahhh~~~~~
Sooo relaxing~

How I wish school life is that relaxing.
[give me two tight slaps to stop me from dreaming~XD]

No comments: