Saturday, May 30, 2009

Teacher's Day

Today as usual, woke up at 6 a.m.
Get ready for school.
My school had a celebration for Teacher's Day larh.
=.=

Reached school at 6.45 a.m.!
Giler early!
When I stepped into the school compound...
Eeiiii??? Macam tak ada orang punya..........
=.=
Actually got a few la.
But all juniors.
Kecik-kecik mai punya.


Then, waited for my dar to come.
Isshhh~
So long also haven't reach.
My legs gonna take root loh.
=.=

Then, Jia Min, dar and me sat in the Dewan Terbuka.

Assembly.

Skip all those perutusan thingy.

Teachers sang songs.
The climax of the day:
En. Faizal used the mic and sang one of the songs!
His voice arh...
Err...
Not bad also larh...
But...cannot sing high pitch.
Hahahahaha~
Then, some teachers pushed Pn. Siti Fatimah towards En. Faizal!
And they duet!!!
S-wee-eeee-t~
Hahahahahahahahahaha~

Teachers' karaoke time.
  • Pn. Thamarai duet with our class PJ teacher (girls)
  • En. Faizal duet with Pengetua Cik Jamilah
  • Cik Choong duet with Pn. Kow
  • En. Othman duet with Pn. Norini
  • En. Ghani duet with Pn. Latifah Yusuf
That's all I remember.
Not sure whether I miss out anyone or not.
Paiseh larh.
>_<

Games time.

Award ceremony.
If I'm not mistaken, I think En. Faizal won the "Guru Elegen"!
Wahahahahaha~
HE can be ELEGEN??!!

Performances.
The shuffle dance..........macam orang kena gigit.
Jumping like mad.
Anything bites you?
Or the floor is very hot?
=.=

End.

[Sorry. No pictures were taken because..........I didn't bring my phone to school XD]

No comments: