Friday, May 29, 2009

Holidays~

Get ready your hands and voice.

Because...

EXAM IS OVER!!!!!

And...

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!

*BIG round of applause* + screams*

Wooooohoooooooooo~

Yeah~ Yeah~~ Yeah~~~ Yeah~~~~



Mid-term exam is finally over!
Pheeewwwww~
Relax~



Tomorrow my school gonna celebrate Teacher's Day!
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
[i know it is already long time ago =.=]
And I'm going to school!
Miracle isn't it?!
I rarely go to these kind of events in school.
Cause...
You knew it.
Yeah! Right!
It's superb BORING!
But this year kinda weird that I'm going.
Hahahaha~
I don't know why either.



After school tomorrow, Hui Yee and the gang will celebrate her birthday at GreenBox, Sungei Wang.
HAPPY sweet 16th BIRTHDAY
HUI YEE

At first, my dar and me wanted to go.
But we made a final decision just now at school that we are not going.
Very sorry, Hui Yee.
Hope you will enjoy yourself there! ^^



Hehehehehehehehehe~
[somebody: yerrr~ this girl...mad is it? suddenly laughing there by herself =.=]
Wait la.
Let me say first.
Ok.
Ahem~
Just now I saw the advertisement of Chean's concert on Astro!!!
Surprise!!!
*sweat*
=.='''
Ok la.
Fine.
Just wanna say for fun.
Heeheeeee~
=D



突然转台去华语了
哈哈哈
那个 想讲下
今天很多人问我
『你今天生病啊?』
不然就是
『你不舒服啊?』
你们一直讲我很安静啊今天
其实 我没有生病
我都不知几健康啊
哈哈哈
我老母养到我肥肥白白的咧
哈哈哈哈哈
其实啊。。。其实。。。
是因为“它”来探望我!
yiiiyerrr~
痛到!!!
所以我才会安静啦
哈哈哈
排写啦各位好姐妹
让你们担心了
不好意思
谢谢你们的关心哦
=)
不愧是好姐妹
哈哈哈

No comments: