Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm SORRY

Today the Fussy Indian Elephant wanted to see the FIRST person who went to the website to CHECK the ANSWERS!!!

So, Mei Yan and me decided to see her.

I didn't know how did Mei Yan feel when we went to see her.

Afraid?

Scared?

or

Nothing?

Honestly, I felt a little bit scared.

As you know, she is a MAD WOMAN!

I couldn't and dare not to imagine what would she do to us!

Amazingly, SHE DID NOT SCOLD US!!!

WEIRD isn't it?!

I wondered why, too.

I don't exactly remember in details the conversation, but it sounds something like that:



MY & YL: Teacher, we were the one who checked out the website.

PREM: (glaring at us with her eyes WIDE opened) So, you all don't want to learn is it?

MY & YL: No no no! We tried to do some of the questions, but only some of them. So, we check the internet.

PREM: Then, you let your friends to copy?

MY & YL: Err... Ya. They asked for the answers.

PREM: Then, now the thing spoiled already la. Because I planned to teach you all this in the class. So, how? Now, you all have to do extra work la. Correct or not? Nevermind la. You go back la.

MY & YL: Sorry, teacher.


________________________________________

To: ALL MY CLASSMATES,
I sincerely apologize to everyone of you for causing this trouble.
I'm SORRY.
I'm SORRY for causing you all to do EXTRA WORK.
I'm SORRY for causing you all to get PUNISHED.
I'm SORRY for causing you all to get SCOLDED.
I'M VERY SORRY.

No comments: