Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let Me Release!!!!!!!!!!

I

WANT

TO

RELEASE

OUT

ALL

MY

STRESS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously have tonnes of STRESS and TENSION!!!

And seriously lack of TIME!!!

Test is coming in a week time!!!
And the worst thing is that...
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE THE TEACHERS TEACHING!!!

I'M COMPLETELY BLURRR!!!!!!!!!!
@.@

After the mid-term holidays...
I have to do both ENGLISH ORAL and BM LISAN!!!!!

And the magazine thingy!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TOOOOO BUSY UNTIL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!!!!!!!!

So, friends...
I wish to say sorry to all of you first...
If you see me "abnormal" sometimes...
Just stay away from me...
Or else I might release all my stress on YOU!!!


Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank You.

老婆~
只有我们两个最了解彼此~
谢谢你为我分忧~
谢谢你一直以来那么有耐心聆听我诉的苦~
谢谢你的支持~
朋友一生一起走~

No comments: