Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jatuh Sup Ayam + Ayam Panggang???

Today is Hari Sukan.
Manatau...
it looks more like "Hari Hujan"!!!
=.=
everybody was like in "lin yu zhong" “淋雨中” (in the rain).
I reached the Bukit Jalil Stadium around 6.35am+!!!
Early horr...?!
You think I want wan meh...?
My car-auntie fetched me mah...
Takkan I bargain with her?!
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

I was like "lok tong kai"“ 落汤鸡” (basah-kuyup)!!!

We had to wait for the ketibaan tetamu kehormat worr!
So.....
They reached there bout 8am++!!!
What took you all sooo long?!!!
Tetamu kehormat "dai sai" “大晒” meh?!!!

Then...
Perbarisan...


Preparing..........


Olahragawan=Meng Kiong & Olahragawati=Kye Ern


Pengawas.....


Pengawas Pusat Sumber.....


Taekwando.....


Karate-Do.....


Wushu.....


Silat.....


Puteri Islam.....


Pandu Puteri.....


Pengakap.....


PBSM.....It's WeJam.....hahahahaha~XD


PBSM.....


Kadet Bomba.....


Kadet Remaja / Kadet Polis.....傻傻分不清楚.....@.@ (tak tau mana satu polis/remaja~XD)


Rumah Merah.....

I recorded the Kawad of Rumah Merah...the lion is sooooo CUTE!!!



Rumah Hijau.....


Rumah Hijau Cheerleaders.....


Rumah Kuning.....


Rumah Kuning Cheerleaders.....


Rumah Biru.....


All the pasukan.....


Bacaan Ikrar.....


Rumah Merah wan food=Burger


Rumah Kuning wan food=Nasi Goreng


Garisan Penamat.....

We helped Pn. Norlela to jaga the garisan penamat...
The sun was sooooo sunny!!!!!!!!!!
Early in the morning heavy rain!!!
Later sooo hot pulak!!!
=.=

I went back early...
Tak sempat watch cheerleading!!!
T.T

So...
I pun tak tau which house is the champion...
paiseh loh...

ps: Do you understand my post title? "Jatuh sup ayam" means "lok tong kai" (basah-kuyup). We were all wet because of the rain! And "ayam panggang" means that we suffer sunburn!

No comments: