Thursday, December 18, 2008

crazy...@.@

tommorow is the day i've been waiting for many centuries ago!!!!!
(paiseh...crazy again ...hahaha...)
tomorrow i will be going to times square with my best buddy...
yeah yeah yeah!!!!!
at last we can go out!!!
just the two of us!!!
clap hands lah...haiyo...beri muka sikit lah...
clap mai clap loh...very big deal meh??? (tak puas hati...><)
miss her soooooooooooooooooooo much.....
me: u miss me mah???
buddy: of course...=D
me: haha...i know.....
(stranger: this girl starting to get crazy again...directing and acting by herself =.=!!! so sweat...ooops!!! she is not a human...she is a FROG!!! ...~croack croack~wahahahaha.....)
hahahaha...
so sorry...
i'm really gonna be crazy...
no lah...
don't send me to Hospital Bahagia, Tanjung Rambutan...
i'm still normal...
i'm just tooooo happy...
haven't seen her for a month since the school holidays...
~see ya tomorrow darling~

No comments: