Tuesday, December 16, 2008

looking forward.....(0.o)

tomorrow...oh no...i should say today (16 december) (cause it is already midnight...=.=''')
there are two events...
1: chean fans gathering... (sing karaoke at Redbox, Lowyat Plaza)
2: press conference of Sungai Wang Street Party Countdown 2009 Celebration...
but..................................................
i am not going.....
sad case..... (copy "stick" wan...hahahahaha.....)
oh...how i wish i can go...
but i cannot go out so many times...later my parents "bombard" me...hahahaha.....
i lost a chance to see my idol and meet with my friends...
what a waste.....
hey...kaka...take more pictures for me ah!!!!!
if not.....hehehe.....u will know later (ugut u...wahahahaha...no la...joking saja...jangan takut)
nevermind.....
there is another event on 28 december...
chean...wait for me ah!!!!! (crazy.....=.=''')

thursday i'm going out with my darling...
yeah!!!!! v(^.^)v
i've been waiting for this day long long long long long loooooooooong time.....million zillion billion trillion years ago!!!!! (wah wah wah...need so over meh??? =.='''...sorry har...too happy already...cannot control...paiseh paiseh...)

No comments: