Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

wow!!!
time pass so fast...
2008 is gonna over...
we have to say goodbye to 2008 already...
everything that happened in 2008 will be past tense and it can only remain as memories...
i couldn't believe that one year can pass so fast and quickly...
everything seemed just happened yesterday...
throughout the whole year, many things had happened...
i have learnt many things in this year...

firstly, i have to say thank you to my family...
they heart me, care me, help me and love me...
and i will love you all too until the end of my life...

secondly, thank you to my darling, chow hwee and all my friends...
thank you...
thank you very very very much...
thank you for always being there for me...
thank you for helping me...
thank you for caring me...
we spent our crazy school time together...
learning together...
studying together...
playing together...
joking together...
scolded by teacher together...
do homework together...
and many many more together...

next, thank you to my teachers...
en. othman
thank you for giving us loads of tatabahasa exercises
(although you are lazy)

en. chandra
thank you for teaching us grammar and also letting us watch movie
(although you always says, "bloody fool")

en. faizal
thank you for being so strict so that our class always also so clean
(although you are over strict and always punished us "5" or "10")

cik siti suraya
thank you for explaining the theories to us
(although we cannot hear your sweet voice in the lab cause we sit at the back)

pn. norly
thank you for teaching us easy way to remember all the history facts
(although you always call us to read the questions one by one)

pn. roowati
thank you for giving us really really lots of geografi exercises
(although your class is boring sometimes)

pn. siti nora
thank you for giving us many knowledge which are not taught in the textbook
(although your voice can be very sharp sometimes)

and every teacher...
thank you for giving us knowledge...

too many people to thanks...
thank you everyone....
i will remember all the things you all taught me...
all the happy moments we have been together...
all the caring and love you all have shred on me...
may all the memories, no matter sweet or bitter...
will be in our hearts forever...

goodbye 2008


No comments: