Thursday, December 9, 2010

SPM's Over

Geeeeeeeeeee~~~


Let's SCRREEEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!



SPM's OVER!!!!!



Darn! I had a terribly stressful time!

Basically, I didn't have a good night sleep for these three weeks.

That's why few pimples popped out and eyebags as big as teabags. Lol.



Overall, all the papers were just so-so. Some were kinda easy but some made me cracked my head.

Nah, it's over now!

It's time for me to have a real relaxing holiday!



As for those soon-to-be merdeka schoolmates, BEST of LUCK to you guys in the coming papers!




Oh yeah, everyone was quite busy after the Biology Paper 3 today.

Busy signing on each others' shirts...

Busy snapping photographs with dear friends before leaving the school...

Busy hugging each other bidding goodbye...



Awww~ I'm gonna miss you all very very much!


No comments: