Friday, July 2, 2010

Just...Some Words

Tomorrow will be Hari Bicara Akademik...

I've been busy helping teacher out with report cards...

Thanks a lot to my bestie as well for lending me her hand, just as kind as usual =)

Duhhh~ I guess I'll have to walk back home again tomorrow...

I always pacify myself by assuming this as an exercise...teeheeee~

You know, I've to shed some kilos...hahaha~



I've been thinking lots of stuff recently...
And I think I have this mood-swing sickness again...
I don't know why (but it's not PMS for sure)...
I can be super hyper at a time...
But the next minute you may probably see me emo-ing...
It's my bad...
I always neglect you...
And I know you aren't happy with that...
You are the one always tolerating...
And that's why I felt guilty...
Seriously, I definitely don't deserve this...

No comments: