Saturday, June 26, 2010

Larian Saujana

Today is the annual event of the school...

LARIAN SAUJANA!!!

The same old route as last year...
4.5 km...

As usual, I walked most of the journey...
Haha~
But I guess I ran slightly faster last year...
Hmm...maybe I had gained on some kilos...
Lol~

But my best buddy finished the run with a position of 22nd!!!
Quite good eh?
Bravo and congratz!!!
Shall I give you a treat?
Hahaha~

Bravo to all the winners as well!

After that, went to Ajimal with a couple of friends for late breakfast...

Later, I had to walk all the way home...
And that's really enough for me for today...
My legs are now really reeaaally tired...
I'm even lazy to walk an inch now...



Hmm...couldn't believe that it's already our final year joining Larian Saujana...
I had took part for 3 years
(if I'm not mistaken)...
We won't be able to join it next time...
So, every student should have take part at least once in your secondary school life...
This is certainly a good experience...

No comments: