Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm A Visual-Spatial Learner!



I just realised that I'm a visual-spatial learner.

There was a short and simple yet fun talk on Multiple Intelligence hosted by Taylor's College in school today.

Could this be the so-called 'self-discovery'?

It was fun when groups of people having the same type of intelligence gather together.

We just have the same thoughts!

It was brilliant!

I've just took the test recommended by Anni in her blog regarding the eight types of intelligence.

The result is totally the same as the one we've done in school!



You Scored as Visual/Spatial learner

You like to: Draw, build, design and create things. You daydream, look at drawings and slides, watch movies and play with machines. You highlight in: Visualizing, imagining things, feeling changes, solving labyrinths and puzzles, reading maps and graphics. You learn better: Dreaming, using the mind's eye, working with drawings and colors, visualizing and drawing.

Visual/Spatial learner

73%
Musical/Rhythmic learner

68%
Logical/Mathematical Learner

56%
Verbal/Linguistic learner

53%
Intrapersonal learner

50%
Naturalist learner

48%
Corporal/Kinesthetic learner

46%
Interpersonal learner

45%




That means I'm a total visual-spatial learner!




I was sleeping just now...
I woke up just as I heard the recent hit song Bad Romance by Lady GaGa!
I think it would be a good alarm tone for me eih?
Lols~

Rah~rah~ah~ah~ah~
Roma~roma~ma~
GaGa~ohh~la~la~
Want your bad romance~



No comments: