Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Science 2 Class Party

Well well well...
We just had our class party at Michelle's house on Monday!
I must say that her house is extremely nice!
I shouldn't be surprised as she is living in Taman Esplanad which is a residential area for the rich people.
Hahaha~
And and...
Her younger brother is damn cute!
I bet everyone will laugh when they see his acts.
His own made sound effect was giler funny!
You can surely hear "Phuah Phuah Phuaahh" when he was playing PlayStation.
Hahahahahaha~

Ok...
Back to the point.

We ate sushi, pizza, spaghetti and some others.
I wished to have more sushi!
I just ate two.
Awww~
That's not enough for me.
Hahahaha~

The boys, Viknes to be more specific, had a crazy time playing with the bouncy ball!
All sorts of things they played with the ball.
=.=III
III=.=
III=.=III

Games are played after the meal.
Water balloon, musical chair are common games played in a party.
There was another game which I think is called "Honey, I Love You".
Too bad I missed all these fun activities because I left early that day.
T_T

Wish to have another class party!
Hahaha~
Thanks to all 4 Science 2 fellows!
Love ya everyone! ^^


So sorry to say that I couldn't snap any pictures of the party as I didn't bring my handphone along.
Other classmates most probably have posted some on Facebook, I guess.
Go check it yourself.
Shoooo~~ =)

No comments: