Sunday, September 13, 2009

Origami

My brother stomach ache also willing to fetch me to school.
I saw that he was suffering in pain while driving.
Kesian~
Thanks!
=)



Damn little people went to school on Saturday.
My class only seven of us showed up.
But in the end, only left four in the class because Mei Yin, Farn Ye and Shien Yik went to another school for a talk or seminar thing (paiseh...i'm not sure >.<).
Lagi kesian~~
The other science stream classes combined with us.
I think all the of us only add up to a total of about 10 students!
Walau!
Sibeh
little students leh!
@_@

Chow Hwee and I were interested in the origami thing after we saw Liew Jiun doing that.
We learnt how to make a paper rose!
Weeeee~~~
High five!
The black rose Chow Hwee made was damn cool, man!
Just like "hak mui guai" (黑玫瑰)
联想到那个戏里面的那个女杀手黑玫瑰
哈哈哈哈哈

XD

We also folded boats, aeroplanes and cranes!
And then they were playing with the paper aeroplanes!
Aduhhh~
Masih budak kecik ke?
Lol~
XDDD




某人偷听人家讲话
很衰的咯
人家明明讲到很小声了的嘛
还是给你偷听到
不爽去
>.<



怎么感觉好像全部人都换去无名了啊?
@_@

No comments: