Monday, August 3, 2009

Enjoyable Sunday

啊~
那个昨天的事
没事了
排写啦
吓倒很多人下

This morning memang kanasai.
>_<
Somebody woke me up.
When I opened my eyes, I saw.....
My cousin sister!!!
@_@
Aduuiiiii~~~
She frightened me!!!
Aiyooo~Miss C~~~Apa lu buat ni??? Terperanjat aku...
=.='''

Today I suddenly remembered about the bird nest which I got when I went for Wan Chean's Concert.
I asked my mum when she does want to drink it.
We had some conversations after that.
One which I remembered most was...
She asked me...
"Why do you like Wan Chean? Why your taste so "special" wan?"
I was so sooo sooooo speechless at that moment.
=.='''

Went shopping with my mummy at Central.

Eiihhhh???
Something unusual happened!
I wore a dress today!
0_O
[cheh~so what? =.=]
I rarely wear dress and skirts nowadays (except school uniform =.=).
Seldom see myself so lady.
@_@
I even wore heels!
I have not wear heels for quite a long time.
The consequence is...
My soles are freaking pain!
Blame myself.
Silly me.
>_<




When we both were in the room choosing clothes, mum said something which made me speechless again!
I asked her why my three brothers also like to wear that kind of shirts?
She replied...
"Why? You want to wear is it? Be a tomboy lah. Just like Wan Chean."
Aduuiiiii~~~
Mummy ahh~~~
I was just asking why they have the same style of shirts.
But you answered me a different thing!
Oh myyyyyy~~~
@_@

I found out that many things I did today were related to coffees.
First, I drank a cup of White Coffee for my brunch.
Then, a man kept on hard selling his coffee.
Later, a lady non-stop asking us about coffees.
So coincident!
My Coffee Day?!
Hahahahaha~~~

Hmmm~~~
What's for dinner tonight?
Vegetarian dish + Curry???!!!

Mmmm~~buono~~~~~
("buono" means delicious in Italian)

Whooaaahhh~~~
Still damn full now.
Ate a lot of longans just now.
Buono~~~~~

Alamak!!!
It's too late now!
Tomorrow have to stay back to practise BM Lisan.
Till 5 p.m.!!!
Kisiao!
@_@

Nitez ^^

No comments: