Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today

SHIT YOU!!!!!
You are slower than a snail!!!
Slow poke!!!
Waste my time refreshing pages!!!
Feel like dumping you into the sea!!!
Hnnggg!!!


This morning, all the Form 4 students have to stay after the assembly.
At first, I thought got something important...
Manatau..........
Teacher said:
"Esok ada tukang gunting datang ke sekolah. Kalau kamu tak nak potong rambut di luar, esok bawa RM5. Potong di sekolah."
**crow flew over the head**
'''=.=
=.='''
'''=.='''
Asked us to stay just because of this dumbo thing???!!!

I thought I entered the wrong class today!
You know why?
The class is giler messy!!!
@_@
But, I don't care anymore!
I just want my place to be clean!
Every time, just after finish sweeping the floor...
Suddenly got rubbish coming out from nowhere!!!
I've had enough already!!!
>_<

Paramjit
suddenly said that she wanted to do the oral today!!!
GOSSHHH!!!
Fortunately, she changed her mind!!!
Did Literature instead of oral!!!

Fuuhhh~~~~~
Safe!
Hehehehehe~~~
But for today only!

Felt damn cold in the Chemistry Lab!
**shivering**


EST lesson became my "laughing class"!!!
Wahahahahahaha~~~
Teacher is just toooooooooo funny!!!
I laughed throughout the lesson!!!
Even Chow Hwee said that I've gone mad!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~~~

No comments: