Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dare or Not?

Just now when I just sign in my MSN...
I heard.....


~~~DENG DENG DENG~~~



Aduiii~~~
I just only sign in la wei~
So fast talk to me buat apa???
Ada apa hal ni???


Rupa-rupanya STICKO!!!
=.='''


He asked me to watch a video on Youtube!
He said it was a scary video!!!
FULAMAK!!!
Want me to watch SCARY VIDEO???!!!
He himself also don't dare to watch it alone!
Wahahahaha~~~



~***DING***~
I have a brilliant idea!
I asked my brother to watch also!!!
Wahahahahahahahahaha~~~


He said it was a TRUE STORY!!!
And he's going to do some kind of so-called "research" about that story.
=.=


I'm gonna ask him bout it when school reopens.
Hehehehehe~





If you want to have a try...


WATCH IT


It's up to you to watch it alone or with someone beside you

*wink*

No comments: