Saturday, May 16, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

BOOOOO~~~



Come here and update secretly.
[cause i think they won't visit my blog as i said i won't update until exam end]
Hahahahaha~~~
XD



The first three days of exam had passed.



Each and every paper also damn DIFFICULT!!!
[especially today's Biology and Chemistry]



Still have to suffer 2 WEEKS of EXAM!!!

Commit suicide straight away!
CHOIIIII!!!
@_@



Worst thing...

I NOW DECLARE THAT I AM SICK!!!

Sore throat + flu + cough

I couldn't even concentrate on Biology and Chemistry papers today!

Many times also like that!
Sick during exam!


Worst of the worst...

The MUCUS NON-STOP FLOWING OUT of my nose during exam!!!

Just like pipe!

Yiiiyerrr~~~

Geli!!!



Worst of the worst of worst...

The weather is toooooooooo HOT!!!



明天拜六莞倩金河啊!!!
又没有我的份!!!
没办法!
考试重要!!!



谢谢老婆的SMS~~~
感动到~~~~~~~~~~
觉得很窝心~~~
生病的时候有人关心真好~
谢谢老婆~~~

No comments: