Thursday, April 9, 2009

TONY ROMA'S

On Monday, my aunt belanja my Bro and me makan...
Actually it was a reward for my Bro because he scored well in his SPM...
I tumpang makan aje...
Hahahahaha~~

We went to MidValley...

Our destination
..................................................
........................................
..............................
....................
..........
....
.

TONY ROMA'S






The MENU


We ordered Set Lunch...

Each Set Lunch consists of:
  1. Meat (high quality meat)
  2. French Fries
  3. Coleslaw
  4. Soup-of-the-Day (ours were Ox's Tail Soup...yummmy~~)
  5. Drinks



I ordered ".....Rosemary Chicken"
(RM 16++)
[not really remember the name...paiseh =.=]



My Bro ordered "New York Strip"
(RM 50++)



My Bro ordered "TR's Chocolate Avalanche" as dessert
I love this the most!!!
Mmmmm~~~
The Brownie is hot and sweeeeet...
While the ice-cream is cold, of course...



We didn't order this, but just to let you all see their famous steak
"Beef Ribs"


We spent a total of
RM115++

No comments: