Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am a FOOL!!!



I am a
FOOL...

Cause I have been fooled by people...
On APRIL FOOL's Day!!!

=.='''
Cacat la me...
I kena fooled by my friends and even teacher!!!
WTH!!!
=.='''
'''=.=
'''=.='''

Actually the first person to fool me is ::稠·倩迷::!!!
She fooled me on the 31st of March already!!!
Yiiyerr~
>.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 153, 153);font-family:trebuchet ms;" >
Vanessa fooled the whole class...
She tipu us that Paramjit gave us homework today...

Then, EST teacher, Cik Choong (if I'm not mistaken) fooled us too!!!
Naughty ah Vanessa and teacher...

So..........

I am a FOOL!!!!!

Hahahahaha~XD



Something bad happened to our class today...
The story went like this...
We went to Lab for Chemistry...
That was the 3rd and 4th period...
So...the whole class was empty...for sure...
The bad thing happened at that time...
When we went back to class...
We only realized that Jo Ee's and Connie's MONEY were STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!
The pencuri even stole Jo Ee's purse and student card!!!
All that left was her IC!!!

BABI PUNYA PENCURI!!!!!!!!!!

VERY FUN TO STEAL PEOPLE'S THINGS IS IT?!?!?!?!?!

YOU OWNSELF TAKDE $$$ IS IT?!?!?!?!?!

CURI!!!!!!!!!!

CURI!!!!!!!!!!

GO CURI YOUR OWN ASS LARH!!!!!!!!!!


凸=.=凸


On Monday (30 March 2009)...
Siti Nadiah, Syaza, Fatin, Abirami, Lupete, Michelle, Darshini, Brenda, Chow Hwee and me...
Went to d' Tandoor Restaurant at Kl Tower to eat...
For FREE!!!
Cause we have voucher!
Hahahahaha~

We walked to Sri Petaling LRT Station...
Sit LRT to Plaza Rakyat Station...
Walked to Kl Tower...

Memang a very tiring trip...
But everything is worth it
Cause the food there is DELICIOUS!!!
And there are a lot of food!!!
And we ate for FREE!!!
Wahahahahahahahahahaha~


Kl Tower!!! It is really very HIGH!!!!! @.@


d' Tandoor...^^


Mmm~~Yummmmmmy~~

Before we went back...
We have a look in the information centre at Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas...


Macam hutan...=.=


Oohh~ BAMBOO~~~~~ =p


Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas

No comments: