Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang

Pheeww~~
Just came back from school...
For the Anugerah Cemerlang...
As usual...
BORING~~



So good to see Cheng Fhai and Anissa came back to school today...
That Cheng Fhai punya hair horr...
Damn looooonnng lurh...
If you are still in our school...
Long time already say bye bye to your hair lorh...
Hahahaha~~
Cause Jamilah and Cik Lim aka Mother Teressa (name created by the boys...hahahahaXD) will help you cut until very very "cantik" wan...
Wahahahaha~~

Anissa pulak...
Still the same...
The same sweet and cute Anissa...
HahahahahaXD

I was quite surprised that the event ended earlier than I had expected...
(I think most of the people expecetd that too, I guess...)
Around 10 a.m. already ended...
Jarang ada boh...
You know wan larh...
Malaysians style...
Always lambat punyer...
>.<





Mine...PMR...taller...


My brother's...SPM...fatter...

All the sijil and piala mixed up already wan...
=.=
Menyusahkan we all aje...
>.<
Everyone got back their own prizes...
EXCEPT ME!!!
Duhh~~
=.='''
Rupa-rupanya my sijil and piala at the meja urus setia...
*sweat*

We can cashed our voucher...
Yiiipeee~~
=D

My brother another problem fella...
>.<
At first he said he will go home straight away after cashing the money...
But...
He "fong me fei gei" (放我飞机)ahh!!!
He wanted to go out with his friends boh...
Buat saya tunggu di sana lama-lama...
Yerr~~

Nyaris no transport go home ahh...
>.<
My eldest brother "busy" sleeping...
=.=
Menyusahkan Kiddy's mum to fetch me home...
Paiseh lah...
Thanks a lot, Aunty~ =)

No comments: