Saturday, April 11, 2009

Give Me A Break

This few days damn busy lerh...

I CANNOT FINISH MY HOMEWORK ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And teachers gonna collect the books next week!!!
Heard that teachers have to send our books to the pentadbir for checking worr...
Giler banyak notes, man!!!

Still give me do the homework...
I WILL BECOME
CRAZY FROG loh!!!!!


Phew~~
Cool down~~
Cool down~~~~~
Breathe in~~
Breathe out~~
吸气~~
放屁~~~~~
Hahahahaha~~


Oh ya~~
Today we knew our positons in class for the March Test luu~~
My results???
Hmm~~
Better than I had expected~~
Hahahahaha~~
Seriously, I didn't hope that I will get good results for this test...
Not to say my results is good la...
But I thought that I would fail some subjects...
Fortunately, I pass all my subjects...
Hahahahaha~~

Want to know my positions???
OK!!!
I tell you...
It is..........
a
NUMBER!!!
=.=
Of course a number larh!
Takkan a pig meh?!
Aduii~~
=.=


Today I also watched an old movie...
Not very old also lah...
About 2-3 years back loh...
[actually quite old also...hahahahaha~~]

JUST FOLLOW LAW
我在政府部门的日子


Damn FUNNY lah...
Ten thumbs up for this movie!!!
Bravo!!!
Hey~~
Give some applause lah...
Don't be so kedekut...
Clap hands won't cost you a penny lah...
=.=

No comments: