Monday, December 8, 2008

Boring or Busy?????

half of the school holidays has pass...there are about 27 days of holidays left...
suddenly feel that i have wasted a lot of time...
many of my friends work as part-time during this holidays...
but what about me??? i'm wasting my time here??? maybe yes and maybe no...
actually, i have never thought of working part-time job...maybe i'm kinda lazy... (not kinda...is super lazy...haha...). i'm not joking...i'm really a super duper lazy fella...hahaha...
hmm...i think maybe next year...or...next two years... (or maybe won't...wahahaha...) i will work as part-time during the school holidays...
reasons??? hmm...i think because of money, rite???
of course lah!!! money wor!!! who don't want money, rite???
other than that???
err...to fill up my holidays??? coz sometimes it is quite boring in the house...
ok...fine...don't want to say about part-time thingy already...
the school holidays gonna over lah, man...still say???
wait till next year first lah... (maybe next year i'm still gonna continue my "laziness"...haha...).

i think these few days gonna start some work...
do what???
oh ya...my friends are going to publish some kind of magazine (a chinese magazine, if i'm not wrong...haha...) for youngsters...for students first (for the time being) (just to test the market), i guess...haha...
sounds new and interesting???
i can tell you that...it is not as easy as you think...
although i'm did not really help them...but we had a meeting before to discuss about the magazine...there's really many things to care of...
my darling and me only in charge of the design of the magazine... (i know i'm sucks in arts and designs, ok? but just trying to do something to help my friends....just hope that i won't cause any trouble to them...=.=).
and i think chow hwee and rachel in charge of the designs will be much much much better instead of me... (chow hwee is goooood in drawing...while rachel is goooood in photoshoping...i think she can do the job better than me...)
just two days ago, wing kan informed me about the concept and title of the magazine...
so, i think i have to start working it out... (but i haven't discuss with my darling yet...=.=).
i think i gonna be quick now...
stop wasting time anymore...
gonna start designing the cover quick...

ok...enough that...
fuh~~~

tomorrow my mum gonna balik kampung to visit my grandma...
she does this almost every month...
she asked me whether i wanna balik also...
i said don't want...because it is boring there...
ok...so...mummy...take care troughout the journey...
and grandma...don't be sad, ya? i will balik kampung during the chinese new year...don't so rindukan me wor...hahahaha...
anyway, hope you will stay healthy and happy...

erm...anymore things???
err...i think thats all for today lah...
walao!!!
sudah pukul 4.14 a.m.?!?!?!
no wonder i so sleepy now lah...
silly lady...haiz..........
gonna stop here loh...
tata everyone...
goodnight...
(semua pun sudah tidur lah...siapa mau cakap goodnight to u...=.=)

No comments: